Monday, October 2, 2017

Annual Birthday Sale

Well another year has passed and I feel much older. So to celebrate, I am doing a sale on my availible books. Everything is half off through the month of October. In the Name of Roma is on sale now for $5.50.

The Coming Thunder is on sale now for $5.00.

The Falcon and the Gladiator is on sale now for $5.00.

Air War in the Western Desert June 41 to Nov 42 is on sale now for $1.00.

Action At Ustilug is on sale now for $1.00.

Campaign for Kharkov - October 1941 is on sale now for $3.00.

Or, if you want all of them (plus some bonus scenarios that I will throw in), they can be yours for only $20.00.

In addition, you post about the sale on your blog or on a wargaming forum and send me the link, you can take another $1 off of your total order. Just email me the link with your order.

To take advantage of this offer, please Paypal me directly at cstoesen@corecard.com. Do not use the direct purchase buttons as they are still at full price. I'm too lazy/challenged to update them for the month.

3 comments:

  1. Chris -- I'd like to put a hold on Air War in the Western Desert June 41 to Nov 42 for $1.00. I can't find info online about this book though. Could you provide the author/publisher? Thanks. Chuck S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am the author. It is self published.

      Here is the information about it: http://cstoesen.blogspot.com/2011/08/bag-hun-north-africa-campaign.html

      Delete
  2. Ah, thanks. Not what I was looking for. Chuck.

    ReplyDelete