Friday, April 21, 2017

New Terrain & Toys Arrive

It makes me sad that I am in the middle of a move. I just got in some really nice terrain for Dux Britanarium. Hoka Hey miniatures has a Saxon Hall, a house and the small A frame hut. I picked up one of each but two of the huts. They look great. They come with teddy bear fur for the thatching. I am tempted to use the caulk method from Red Beard Baron instead.

Also, the slow boat from China arrived and my French Napoleonic Limber has arrived finally. It was worth waiting for. It looks great. But it, like the Saxon terrain, has to go into a box and await space in the truck. The good news is that the flooring will be done in my game room by next week. Then I can start moving stuff into the game room and get it sorted out. I just can't wait for that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment