Thursday, February 11, 2016

New Toys

I purchased some new miniatures from Ebay. I received some nicely painted Old West miniatures. Enough for three gangs in Fist Full of Lead - Reloaded.

The first up is a group of what I will use as Lawmen.

They just struck me as looking like lawmen more than the others.

The next is the Calamity Jane Gang. The blonde headed girl is the leader.

Then the last is the Dixon gang.

I really like the figure with the two pistols. Reminds me of Kevin Costner's character in Silverado. All are nicely painted. This was a good purchase. It came with some post apocalyptic miniatures. There are some nice police figures, some motorcycles and other odds and ends for a total of more than 20 such figures. There are some monster looking things that I have no clue what they are. Still, it was worth it for the old west minis. No clue what I will do with the rest.

2 comments:

  1. Good looking figures and a good price?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The price was not bad. I was able to negotiate as it was an or best offer auction.

      Delete