Wednesday, November 18, 2015

New Toys & Santa Clause

I need to give a big thank you to Dean Rapp of Battlefield Accessories, USA. He has produced some spectacular pieces of terrain. I picked up a set of his roads and paid him to paint them to match a sample he has sent me a while back. They arrived today and are spectacular. I plan on using these for Roman roads in 15mm games as well as cobblestone streets. These with the other cobblestone roads that I have picked up, should enhave my gaming table. If I ever get to play this year. Oh well, there is always 2016.

On a related note, a nice size box just landed in from overseas. Marked on the outside is Santa Clause. I am very excited about receiving my first Christmas present. This will be placed aside until we put up the tree. That won't happen until after Thanksgiving. Thank you Santa Clause for teaching me patience. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment